All women require routine gynecological care, regardless of their age, medical history, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We want you to be an active participant in your own health care and encourage you to ask questions if you don’t understand or feel comfortable with some aspect of your exam or consultation. Gynecological services are provided by our nurse practitioner on Wednesdays.Please call for more information or to schedule an appointment.
We are in network with UPMC, BC/BS and Aetna insurances but also keep fees affordable to ensure that patients without insurance are able to obtain quality gynecological care.
Our gynecological services include:
- Annual exams with pap test
- Birth Control (hormonal and non)
- IUD consultation and insertion (Mirena and Paragard)
- NEXPLANON consultation and insertion
- Post abortion check-up
- Screening and treatment for sexually transmitted infections
- Breast exam and mammogram referral