ARHC, Inc. reserves the right to make all decisions that we believe are in the best interest of the safety and security of our patients, guests, and staff.
In order to protect patient confidentiality and for the safety of everyone entering the clinic, the following screening protocol must be followed:
- Only patients and guests whose names appear on that day’s schedule will be permitted to enter the clinic.
- All patients and guests must show photo identification at the door.
- All patients/guests will be swept with a handheld metal detector.
- All patients/guests carrying a purse/bag will be asked to open it so the contents are visible to the screener. If the screener cannot see inside, the patient/guest will be asked to empty the contents into a container. Patients should be instructed to only bring essential items.
- Patients/guests will also be asked to empty coat and pants pockets.
- Patients/guests leaving the building and re-entering will be screened again.
- The following items are not allowed in the building and must be returned to car.
The list includes but is not limited to:
- All cell phones
- Personal electronic device with recording capability
- Weapons of any type---guns, knives, mace
- Scissors, tools or any sharp instrument
- Hairspray/aerosol spray cans of any kind
- Suitcases, backpacks and oversized purses/bags
Questions surrounding these Procedures
Any questions regarding our security policy can be directed to ARHC management. We appreciate your cooperation in maintaining the safety of our patients, guests, and staff.Contact Us